- Walton Suite from the film Henry V
- Walton Symphony No. 1 (excerpts)
- Nicole Lizée Zeiss After Dark*
- Rodrigo Concierto de Aranjuez for Guitar and Orchestra
We regret to inform you that MILOŠ has had to cancel his performances for the remainder of 2016 and 2017. However, we have been able to invite a true living legend to perform in February – Spanish classical guitarist Pepe Romero.
Legendary Spanish guitarist Pepe Romero will perform the Concierto de Aranjuez by Joaquin Rodrigo with Alexander Shelley and the NAC Orchestra.
Music. Food. Wine. Friends.
A Perfect Way to Enjoy it All.
Unwind at the end of your week with our wildly popular casual Fridays!
5PM Pre-concert reception in Southam Hall Lobby, OPEN TO ALL whether or not you attend the concert. Enjoy cocktails and tapas, available for purchase, and live jazz. All tapas are prepared by the NAC culinary team drawing inspiration from individual Casual Fridays concerts for an original and authentic flair. You can purchase tapas tickets onsite the night of the concert at a price of $8 per tapa. Tickets are valid for any Casual Friday performance during the 2016/17 season.
7PM 90-minute NAC Orchestra concert without intermission. Each invited, guest concert host connects with musicians to provide a deeper understanding of the music and lets you experience the orchestra in a directly personal way.
8:30PM Post-concert reception in the Main Lobby. Mix and mingle with fellow music lovers and NAC Orchestra musicians.
Tonight's menu features:
DF = Dairy Free // GF = Gluten Free // V = Vegetarian
1. Smoked mackerel - confit tomato - pickled cucumber - feta cheese - GF
2. Beef goulash - soft polenta - roasted garlic Balkan yogurt - GF
3. Herbed panisse “chickpea fries” - capsicum relish - V, GF, DF
4. Roasted lamb shoulder - preserved lemon and black olive tapenade dry red wine jus - GF, DF
5. Chickpea & potato Cornish pasty - smoked tomato catsup - V
6. Lump crab cake - roasted eggplant puree – paprika aioli
The Bravo Series version of this performance will take place on February 23, 2017 and will begin at 8 pm.