Performance is approximately 1 hour and 53 minutes including intermission.
Thanks largely to the appealing artistic vision of Canadian dancer/founder Eric Gauthier, this young company has become an international byword for performances that are witty, sophisticated and skilful. Chosen for their theatrical charisma, technical prowess and sense of humour, Gauthier’s dancers form a unique and stylish ensemble.
Performing a luscious mixed program including Johan Inger’s dramatic duet Now and Now, Alejandro Cerrudo's Pacopepepluto, and Mauro Bigonzetti’s Cantata for 16 dancers performing to live music by Assurd feat Enza Pagliara, Gauthier Dance cements its reputation as one of the most entertaining and innovative companies in contemporary dance.
“One of the most inventive, entertaining and thrilling dance companies.”Ken Ross, Mass Live
- Gauthier Dance // Dance Company Theaterhaus Stuttgart
- Eric Gauthier Choreography (Ballet 101)
- Johan Inger Choreography (Now and Now)
- Alejandro Cerrudo Choreography (Pacopepepluto)
- Mauro Bigonzetti Choreography (Cantata)