- Director of Sal Capone / creator of The Arrivals Project Diane Roberts
- Storyteller; Odawa Native Friendship Centre Lesley Parlane
- Staff Sergeant, Ottawa Police Dave Zackrias
- Artist, writer, facilitator Nènè Konaté
- Professor of History, Migration & Diaspora Studies Daniel McNeil
- Storyteller & performer; 8th Generation Storytelling Jacqui du Toit
NAC English Theatre Production
NAC’s English Theatre welcomes you to a Community Talking Circle featuring local artists, activists, and community members. Our guests will discuss ways in which Ottawa’s diverse communities and organizationscan come together in the aim of resilience and connection, and a Q&A will conclude the event. The event is freeand will be moderated by Sarah Waisvisz, NAC English Theatre Artist in Residence. Please join us!
Before the performance of Sal Capone: The Lamentable Tragedy of
Performance is approximately 60 minutes with no intermission.