Dear NAC Visitor,
Together we are responsible for making the NAC a safe and welcoming space for everyone. When interacting with NAC employees and other visitors at an event, performance or online, we ask that you:
Be considerate of others.
- Conduct that is disruptive, unsafe, prevents the enjoyment of the NAC by others, or interferes with our operations, is not permitted.
Communicate with respect.
- Respect diversity, which includes age, abilities, culture, ethnicity, sex, gender identity, gender expression, language, physical characteristics, race, religion, socio-economic status, spirituality, and values.
- Abusive, harassing, and violent behaviour is not permitted.
Use our spaces and materials as intended.
- Enjoy our spaces and materials as intended, without destruction, damage, or defacement. Sleeping in our public spaces is not allowed.
- Refrain from soliciting, canvassing, or unauthorized selling.
- Ensure personal items are kept safe, as the NAC is not responsible for lost or damaged personal property.
- Service animals are always welcome. Occasionally, other animals may be permitted on site as part of authorized artistic programs.
Respect privacy when photographing and filming your NAC visit.
- You are welcome to record your visit, provided you respect the privacy of community members and staff, asking permission before including them in photos or videos. If you are looking to photograph or film inside for professional or commercial purposes, prior approval is required. You will need to connect with the Communications team to make an application, coordinate details, and ensure all safety and insurance requirements are in place.
- To request permission for a film or photo shoot inside the NAC, contact email@example.com.
The NAC is a welcoming and supportive place: physical or verbal abuse towards NAC staff and visitors will not be tolerated.
In situations where a customer is engaging in conduct that interferes with a safe and welcoming environment they will be asked to stop or, if they refuse to comply, they will be asked to leave the NAC premises.
If you experience or witness physical or verbal abuse of an NAC employee or visitor, please contact NAC Security at 343-588-0699.