To ensure the safety of our visitors, staff and artists, please follow the following Covid safety requirements:
- Answer screening questions from our staff;
- Wear a mask at all times, except while eating or drinking;
- Always maintain 2 meters of physical distancing, regardless of vaccination status*.
*As of September 22, the Ontario Government will require individuals to be fully vaccinated and provide their paper or digital proof of vaccination status, along with photo ID, to attend performances, meetings, events and access restaurants. More details.
- Capacity in each of our performance halls is limited to ensure proper distancing between seats, with a maximum of 1,000 people allowed in the entire building at any given time.
- Additional NAC employees and volunteers, including members of our cleaning and security staff, will be there to ensure your safety.
- There will be restricted pathways established to aid visitor circulation and to ensure distancing measures are respected.
- Our water fountains have been disabled.
- Maintain 2 meters of physical distancing while waiting in line for the washrooms. Some stalls are out of service to facilitate physical distancing.
- Cleaning and sanitizing frequency of all areas including high touch point areas, has increased.
- The parking garage is not accepting cash at this time.