Friday, May 26, 2023
- Queen Elizabeth Dr., Somerset to NAC closed, except for deliveries
Saturday, May 27, 2023
- Laurier Ave. (Nicholas St. to Elgin St.) 11 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Elgin St., both directions (Lisgar St. to Slater St.) 1 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. (cross traffic allowed before and after the races start at 2 p.m. and 4 p.m.)
- Queen St. (Elgin to Metcalfe) 3:30 p.m. – 4:35 p.m.
- Wellington between Bank and Colonel By Drive eastbound 3:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Queen Elizabeth Dr., Pretoria to NAC closed all weekend
- Traffic exiting NAC parking garage will have to be directed to Albert St. exit only.
- Expect delays exiting the garage.
- Traffic exiting NAC parking garage at end of the evening shows on Saturday will be able to go west on Laurier Ave., only after 9 p.m.
Sunday, May 28, 2023
- Laurier Ave. (Nicholas St. to Elgin St.) 5 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Elgin St., both directions (from Lisgar St. to Slater St.) 5 a.m. – 10:30 a.m., and from Slater St. to Queen St. 8:30 a.m. – 9:30 am (cross traffic allowed before and after all races start)
- Queen Elizabeth Dr. (Pretoria to NAC) 5 a.m. – 2:30 p.m., and from Somerset St. West to NAC closed until 6 p.m.
- Both Chaudière and Alexandra bridges closed.
Deliveries access to the NAC stage door area shall be pre-arranged and allowed at Laurier and Queen Elizabeth Drive only before noon on Saturday and after 11 a.m. on Sunday (Contact: Joe DuVall 613-292-7102).
Traffic exiting NAC parking garage will be redirected to Albert Street exit all day Saturday and Sunday.
Taxis and ParaTranspo vehicles should stop on Elgin Street outside our main Elgin Street doors to drop off or pick up someone.
Traffic will be permitted to cross Elgin St. at Slater and Albert for a short period of time.
Note that parking at the World Exchange Plaza garage on Metcalfe is free on weekends.
Our parking garage height limit is 6’4” and stretched limousines will not be able to enter the garage in order to exit on Albert Street.