- Maxime McKinley Sept proximities for two violins
- Harry Freedman Toccata for flute and soprano
- Andrew Staniland Exit Eden for flute and harp (WolfGANG commission, world premiere)
- Jocelyn Morlock Three meditations for cello and harp
- DINUK WIJERATNE Two Pop Songs on Antique Poems for string quartet
WolfGANG is ready to celebrate Canada’s 150th at the Mercury Lounge! Featured as part of the NAC’s Canada Scene, it celebrates music by Canada’s hottest composers. Bonus points for people wearing a maple leaf or bowtie! Program details to come.
Presented by the National Arts Centre Orchestra and NAC's Canada Scene.