- Produced by L’eau du bain (ON)
- Written and directed by Anne-Marie Ouellet
- With Dawens Clifford, Victor Dubé-Marcus, Elissa Letourneau-Delgado, Anne-Marie Ouellet, Camille Schryburt Cellard et Jeanne Sinou
- Sound design Thomas Sinou
A landscape play in the true sense of the term, White Out proposes a sensory journey to a small seaside hotel and a room packed with the dramatic events that have unfolded there. A unique sound and light environment immerses the audience in an enveloping stage experience where the loss of external reference points awakens the personal storms we all go through at some point in our lives.
After Impatience and Nous voilà rendus, Anne‑Marie Ouellet and Thomas Sinou (L’eau du bain) present a preliminary version of a new play that enlists current technology to deliver a disconcerting and poetic form of theatre.
Developed with support from the National Arts Centre’s National Creation Fund.
* Please be advised that these performances will be using theatrical smoke/haze effects.