Discounts & Promotions
A price and a performance for everyone.
Looking for ways to save at the NAC? We have many different cost-saving ways to see spectacular NAC performances:
When you subscribe to any NAC series you save at least 10% off the Box Office price
English Theatre Pay-what-You-Can
A Pay-What-You-Can preview is an evening where you can see a performance for what you can afford – donate what you can. All tickets are general admission and on a first-come, first-serve basis and are sold in person at the NAC the evening of the performance.
English Theatre Previews
- Preview tickets for Studio performances $33, general admission
- Preview tickets for Theatre performances $48 - $55, general admission
Full-time students of any age, with proof of student status, are entitled to 50% off the regular Box Office ticket price when purchasing individual tickets and subscriptions. Some restrictions apply.
Live Rush: $15 tickets for ages 13-29
Live Rush isn’t just for students anymore! Anyone aged 13-29 is eligible for $15 last minute tickets for most NAC shows. Learn more here!
We have senior discounts for people aged 65 and up (with Proof of Age) of varying amounts on the following subscriptions only:
- NAC Orchestra: NACO Signature, Ovation, Bravo, Create Your Own and Great Performers series.
- English Theatre: Theatre series on Friday evenings, Wednesday and Saturday matinees, and for the Studio series on the Saturday matinees.
- French Theatre: Theatre, Studio and A la carte series.
Group discounts start at 15% for 10 and the discount increases the larger the group
From time to time we offer members of our email lists special discounts and promotions. Sign up to receive our email alerts to take advantage of these discounts.